Thursday, January 16, 2014

Very Good December

As we reach mid January, I am looking back at the December figures for sales.


I am very pleased with the figures. We increased sales over 100% from our previous best months September and October,  500% over Novembers sales.


Totals were very good all around, the good December figures are also reflected in higher than expected cash income.


While early in the month saw a steady increase in childrens books and books that may have been bought as gifts; the last week of the month and first week of January saw a marked increase in the sales of used textbooks. Many of which retail over $20.


This was my first Christmas with Fulfilment by Amazon and I am really happy with the results.


Sales  levels have been good after the start of the new semester at schools too, though I am expecting a fall off of sales shortly as we return to normal non holiday trading.


We'll see how the Winter and Spring play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment